SANLink2 10 GBase-T connects a Mac Pro, MacBook or Windows HP Thunderbolt 2 devices to the local network to access shared media.
Klik hier voor de Brochure.
- Revolutionizes how creative professionals connect from a Thunderbolt 2 device to a Fibre Channel SAN or directly to Ethernet
- Built to maximize the available line rate of Thunderbolt 2
- Access to low-latency, high-bandwidth storage reduces file load times, allows for instantaneous response time during timeline scrubbing, and reduces the amount of time required for large media file transfers
- A complete out-of-the-box solution, simply plug in your SANLink2 with a power adapter into a Thunderbolt port
- SANLink2 10GBase-T ports can be used to connect a Thunderbolt 2 enabled Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or iMac directly to 10Gbps Ethernet network using a high-speed Thunderbolt 2 I/O port